- Real Time Hurricane Intensity and Track Forecasts
- Hurricane Potential Intensity Theory
- Climatological Hurricane Potential Intensity Maps**Waiting for batch image upload
- Hurricane Potential Intensity Maps
- Rotunno and Emanuel (1987) Hurricane Model Code and Documentation
- Global Tropical Cyclone Data and Plotting Routines for MATLAB (updated through 2018)
- Global Tropical Cyclone Data in NETCDF format (updated through 2018)
- FORTRAN Subroutine, MATLAB script and Daniel Gilford's python script for calculating TC maximum intensity from soundings
- Download FORTRAN codes for "Atmospheric Convection"
FORTRAN subroutine "convect" and documentation
Version 4.3c Available as of 15 May 2002...contains several improvements
This scheme includes options for cumulus momentum and tracer transfers.